Sunday, September 23, 2007

Dog House






And, some pictures of the dogs adjusting to their new home... although, Vina has stayed here twice before, with Lydia and Mike in Feb 2005 for a week and with us in March 2005 for a week before we took her back. And Bella lived over at La Sirena for the first few months of her life. And Cejas was roaming up here when I came down to get him to take him back (which is another story for another time!) So, Missy is the only true newcomer, but she doesn't seem to notice!

And, a picture of Missy and Vina together at the beach. This is proof that prayers are still being answered! What a difference from four months ago, when I thought that I was going to have to find Solavina a new home because she was going after Missy. After consulting with the doggy shrink though, all has worked out. But - that's another whole blog for another whole time!

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Hey Aunt Sherwood, I lke reading about your trip. The pictures of your dogs and Uncle Bob are pretty cool. My dad said he wonders why you don;t eat meat when you are out west, but when your back in Pittsburgh, well never mind.

Love Ryam

Akumal Beach Bum said...

Oh no, now I'm caught up! I cheated and read 4 tonight...but they didn't really count because they were just pictures (well, not just pictures...pretty awesome pictures!) But you better get blogging!! I need my nightly fix :)

Char said...

Me too :) I'll keep watching!

Katy said...

Um HELLLOOOOO!? What? Are you off enjoying life or something? What about those of us who are vicariously sunbathing with a margarita in hand, thru you! We need more, more, more!

Miss you!!
Katy